A large high-tech company is seeking for an information security team leader
A high-tech company is seeking for a cyber and information security architect
for a position that includes instruction on cyber protection and information security, information security project management - planning and management of cyber protection projects, guidance and instruction of risk surveys, guidance and instruction of the organization’s information system teams.
- At least 3 years of experience in the cyber protection / information security fields.
- Practical experience in managing security information projects.
- At least two years of experience in managing technological teams.
- Practical experience and a deep understanding of data communications and network communications security.
- Deep familiarity and practical experience with leading protection technologies.
Our PS team requires an information security person
Our PS team requires an information security person with at least two years of experience, who is familiar with the following information security software:
Palo Alto FW, BlueCoat, Portnox, Websense, Forescout
Knowledge in the field of communications is mandatory.
Excellent terms for suitable candidates!!!
The position is for both men and women.
End Point security person required
The position entails activation, setup, maintenance and support for End Point products in the EnterPrise organization.
The ability to lead projects and maintain the security of the organizations’ information from end to end.
What we are looking for:
An employee who knows how to do things on his/her own, completely hands-on, who is curious and with the ability to learn new subjects on his/her own and work under pressure.
Proven experience of at least 3-5 years in implementing and operating (hands on) information security systems.
AV protection systems at endpoint level - Mcafee EPO, Hips, DLP, Encryption
Self-reliant problem solver, independent thinker.
Security clearance is an advantage.